Weapon of Choice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weapon of Choice

World of Warcraft Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'd like to play!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Boxes

I'd like to play! Empty
PostSubject: I'd like to play!   I'd like to play! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:19 pm

Hey guys!

I'm a 20 year old with a 65 warrior main named Boxes... I ran Mana tombs recently and I was told to post here about becoming a member.

About me, uhh...

I am in college, a performance/communications major, avid skier, camp councilor, ice hockey player, that kind of thing.

I like to do instances, raid, BG's that kind of thing, would love to play, let me know!
Back to top Go down
dalkmer

dalkmer

I'd like to play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd like to play!   I'd like to play! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:40 am

i know i don't speak for everyone, but i for one think this is one hell of a application.
Back to top Go down
Chauncey

I'd like to play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd like to play!   I'd like to play! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:12 am

dalkmer wrote:
i know i don't speak for everyone, but i for one think this is one hell of a application.
asshat Smile

I'm sure one of the nice officers will be in touch!
Back to top Go down
Hakela

Hakela

I'd like to play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd like to play!   I'd like to play! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:04 am

Quote :
I'm sure one of the nice officers will be in touch!

No one ever told me I had to be nice......
Back to top Go down
Boxes

I'd like to play! Empty
PostSubject: One more thing   I'd like to play! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:24 pm

I forgot, I also have a hunter and priest, 53 and 57 respectively.

And sorry if its a bit boring, I never was any good with applications
Back to top Go down
Logoth
Fork
Fork
Logoth

I'd like to play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd like to play!   I'd like to play! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:23 pm

Heh...ignore dalk. He just cannot help but harass people. He is really a nice....kind....considerate guy...
sorry...had to dodge a bit of lightning for a sec there. Laughing

Anyway in all seriousness. Get with either me on Logoth or Shaddar or get with one of the other officers in game and we can discuss it. The other officers are Katrom, Casikmar, Hakela, Booshaka, or Phow. I will be on later tonight and off and on for the next few days.

Logoth / Shaddar
Back to top Go down
Boxes

I'd like to play! Empty
PostSubject: Just a heads up   I'd like to play! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:28 pm

Hey guys,

Sorry i wasnt able to catch any of you guys tonight, ill try again tomorrow, but no one is on and I got work in the morning...

Thanks again for the condiseration!
Back to top Go down
Booshaka
Pervert
Booshaka

I'd like to play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd like to play!   I'd like to play! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:24 pm

I love the Dalk...
Back to top Go down
dalkmer

dalkmer

I'd like to play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd like to play!   I'd like to play! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:59 pm

i gotta be honest i must of been realy hammered when i posted that because i dont remember it at all...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'd like to play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd like to play!   I'd like to play! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'd like to play!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Weapon of Choice :: Recruits-
Jump to: