Weapon of Choice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weapon of Choice

World of Warcraft Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Want to join

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skaj

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Want to join   Want to join Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 5:37 am

HI Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm 14 yer'old
From USA
Favourite drink.. hmm... Cola from soda stream;) Very rare recipe:o

Some of you might remember me? My previous character was called Skajaki(booooomkin)Very HappyVery Happy:: He was in resolve.. Anyhow, sold it some months ago cuz my parents wanted me to stop playing(LOL). Well, they can't keep an eye on me all the time, so I can easily play some hours every day!

Skajaki was the friggin best healer in 60:S Had lajk full epicc with much +healing. In tbc I became a boomkin... My guild(resolve) didnt want me to raid as a boomkin:s I think it's up to the player what his specc gonna be etc.. Many of em also acused me for stealing healing gear when I had said that I were going boomkin.. But nvm,... dont think they still are angry, it's only pixels..

Well, I think I want to join WoC cuz the people there seems nice and mature and funny^^ Why I said "Random class wants to join" was because I'm gonna buy a character, dont know what class,, you decide!! I guess all guild lacks one class?:]

I'm a funny guy who likes to hang around with my gf or just chilling with friends on seven eleven/mc donalds or something:P

I promise ya, that if you invite me, I will be able to play almost every day. Up to 11:00 but on weekends I can stay up as long as I want!

//BBBOOOOMMMKIIIINN
Back to top Go down
Booshaka
Pervert
Booshaka

Want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join   Want to join Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 7:16 pm

Get with Logoth or Casikmar in game. I think you would be a PERFECT fit in our guild. If you don't already have a character just PM Logoth and he will instruct you on what class to purchase.

Thank you, Drive through
Back to top Go down

Want to join
Page 1 of 1